5 Lunun Gin Cocktails to Beat the Summer Heat!
Summertime is the perfect time to enjoy delicious cocktails with friends. If you're looking for some new recipes to try out or looking to wow your guests, we've got you covered! Here are 5 of our favourite summer cocktails, all made with our Lunun Gin collection.
These cocktails are super fun and easy to make and don’t require a lot of ingredients. (Most of the ingredients needed are most likely already in your cupboards!)
1. Jam Jar Pie
A delicious mix of tangy & sweet. A super refreshing cocktail with a burst of citrus - perfect for any occasion this summer!
To make our delicious Jam Jar Pie, you will need:
40ml Signature Lunun Gin
Half a lime
20ml Vanilla Syrup
20ml Elderflower Cordial
75ml Apple Juice
Our glass of choice would be a lowball with lots of ice!
Steps to make our Jam Jar Pie:
- Add ice to your glass to chill and get that frosty effect
- Add all of your ingredients into your shaker, add ice, then shake shake shake!
- Strain into your glass of ice
- Garnish with a mint leaf or apple fan
2. Elderflower Spritz
A perfect balance of refreshing floral and citrus flavours. This cocktail is perfect for sipping on a warm summer day!
To make an Elderflower Spritz, you will need:
25ml Elderflower Cordial
20ml Lunun Signature Gin
35ml Soda Water, for topping up
Lime slices, to garnish
Our glass of choice would be a Gin Goblet!
Steps to make an Elderflower Spritz:
Step 1 : Fill your glass of choice with ice, then pour over your Signature Lunun Gin
Step 2 : Add the cordial and prosecco to the glass with ice
Step 3 : Top up with soda water and garnish with lime slices to serve
Step 4 : Enjoy
3. Scottish Haartini
This is our Scottish twist on the classic French martini. This cocktail uses both the signature Lunun Gin & Brambley. A match made in heaven if you ask me.
To make a Scottish Haartini, you will need:
50ml Lunun Gin
10ml Vanilla syrup
75ml Pineapple juice
This cocktail looks best in a Martini glass.
How to make this twisted classic:
- Add a couple of ice cubes to your martini glass
- Add all ingredients into your shaker, add ice and shake!
- Remove the ice from your now chilled martini glass
- Double strain the cocktail
- Garnish with a juicy Scottish Bramble
4. Jamberry Buck
This cocktail uses our Jamberry sweetened gin. Our Lunun Sweetened Gins are perfect for those looking to make a quick and tasty cocktail. Made with fresh Scottish fruit and our signature Lunun Gin, Lunun Jamberry is already bursting with flavour so doesn't require many extra ingredients!
For our Jamberry Buck you will need:
50ml Lunun Jamberry
This cocktail is best served in a chilled tumbler!
Steps to recreate our Jamberry Buck:
- In a tumbler style glass, muddle up a couple of strawberries
- Add a 50ml measure of Jamberry Sweetened gin
- Fill glass 3/4 full of crushed ice
- Top with ginger beer
- Garnish with a generous strawberry slice
5. Strawberry Gin Fizz
Like our Jamberry Buck this recipe requires little time and ingredients - be warned this recipe is is very morish!
For our Strawberry Gin Fizz you will need:
Small bunch of fresh mint leaves to garnish
50ml Lunun Jamberry
Strawberry Fizz is best served in a chilled Champagne glass or flute.
Steps to recreate our Strawberry Gin Fizz:
- Add your Lunun Jamberry to your chilled glass
- Top with Prosecco, then stir and taste
- Add sugar syrup if required
- Garnish with sprigs of fresh mint
We hope you enjoyed these recipes for our top favourite summer cocktails. If you give any a try let us know and be sure to tag us on instagram! @lunungin